About this blog
The Work Buzz is a community for all of a CareerBuilder.com’s job seekers. Work Buzz readers can find out what “the buzz” is on career-related topics. You can also find ideas and tools to help you be a rock star at finding that perfect job!
Check out the Work Buzz to find resources and information about job opportunities and careers. Our content focuses on topics of interest to our job seekers, and includes summaries of trends in the workplace as well as tips and resources on a number of topics.
CareerBuilder® Community Promise
CareerBuilder community pages are places where job seekers, employers, recruiters and other individuals can come together to learn more about work-related topics and connect with each other. We welcome and encourage differing opinions but ask that users respect the community and its individual members.
We will do our best to keep these pages appropriate but reserve the right to remove content if posts contain any of the following:
- copyrighted material (unless you own the copyright or have the owner’s permission to post the copyrighted material);
- trade secrets (unless you own them or have the owner’s permission to post them);
- material that infringes on or misappropriates any other intellectual property rights, or violates the privacy or publicity rights of others;
- anything that is discriminatory, sexually explicit, obscene, libelous, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, or hateful;
- anything that is embarrassing or offensive to another person or entity;
- Fraudulent, deceptive or misleading material; or
- any materials that constitute spam or sends people to competitor sites.
This list of rules is for illustration only and is not a complete list of all posting, conduct and security rules. CareerBuilder is under no obligation to monitor the posts submitted to the community pages, but it may monitor posts at random. Posts found to violate the above Posting Rules may be removed at CareerBuilder’s sole discretion. Third-party posts appearing on our pages belong to the person submitting the comment and do not represent the opinions of CareerBuilder, its affiliates or employees.
CareerBuilder.com is the nation’s largest online job site with more than 23 million unique visitors and over 1.6 million jobs.
Owned by Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE:GCI), Tribune Company, The McClatchy Company (NYSE:MNI) and Microsoft Corp. (Nasdaq: MSFT), the company offers a vast online and print network to help job seekers connect with employers.
CareerBuilder.com powers the career centers for more than 1,600 partners, including 140 newspapers and leading portals such as AOL and MSN. More than 300,000 employers take advantage of CareerBuilder.com’s easy job postings, 28 million-plus resumes, Diversity Channel and more.
CareerBuilder.com and its subsidiaries operate in the U.S., Europe, Canada and Asia.