While you probably didn’t go shopping for your work buddies this year—CareerBuilder’s annual holiday survey found that only 22 percent of employees planned on exchanging gifts with their co-workers—you still may be on somebody’s nice list. Let’s just hope they understand your sense of humor, or you’ll end with a picture of that guy from the next cubicle over… inside a snow globe.
The following is a list of notable gifts people *actually* decided to give their co-workers this year. We had the same reactions you did.
1. 50 pounds of *fresh* Louisiana shrimp.
2. A toothpaste squeezer.
3. A hand-painted porcelain clown complete with silk clothing.
4. A unicorn calendar.
5. A painted concrete chicken.
6. A plaster cast of a co-worker’s hand.
7. Camouflage toilet paper.
8. Homemade laundry detergent.
9. Stamps. That’s it. Just stamps.
10. A talking fly swatter.
Have your co-workers gotten weirder than that? We’d love to hear from you! Leave your bizarre gifts in the comments below.