People are so much more than the skills or work history listed on their résumés. With Job Seeker Spotlight, we give individuals the opportunity to highlight their creativity, personality and passion to employers who are looking to hire today. Today’s featured job seeker is Anneke Williams, from Riverside, Ill. Continue reading more about Williams:
- What is your desired position/title? HRIS payroll analyst
- What industry are you looking for work in? Human resources
- What makes you a unique and better candidate against others who may have similar skills? I have HR, accounting and payroll experience. I understand the importance of time management and how important all three departments’ data must relate for successful reporting and processing.
- How do you demonstrate passion for your work or your profession? I take on new tasks at work when possible and take additional in-house training when offered.
- How do you stay informed about changes or advances in your chosen profession/industry? I am registered with APA (American Payroll Association) and connected to many groups for resources through LinkedIn.
- What’s the best piece of career advice you’ve ever received? You won’t know how well you are at something until you try it.
Apply to be featured in the Job Seeker Spotlight!