People are so much more than the skills or work history listed on their résumés. With Job Seeker Spotlight, we give individuals the opportunity to highlight their creativity, personality and passion for employers who are looking to hire today.
Today’s featured job seeker is Tim Roberts from Tolleson, Ariz.
Continue reading for more about Roberts:
- What is your desired position/title? Project coordinator
- What industry are you looking for work in? Engineering
- What makes you a unique and better candidate against others who may have similar skills? My eagerness to learn and to make a better product so that contractors don’t have to ask a lot of questions when looking at my work.
- How do you demonstrate passion for your work or your profession? I demonstrate passion for my work and my profession by the amount of detail I put into my drawings. I like to make sure everything is as accurate as possible to help with the construction.
- How do you stay informed about changes or advances in your chosen profession/industry? Architectural magazines and networking with people.
- What’s the best piece of career advice you’ve ever received? Architecture is the “Jack of all trades and masters of none.” In architecture you are constantly learning.
Apply to be featured in the Job Seeker Spotlight! All job seekers get one-on-one job-search help with a career strategist to assist in improving their job hunt.
(Are you an employer and want to contact Tim? You can find him today in CareerBuilder’s Resume Database.)