Good morning, WorkBuzzers! Nothing can bring down my good mood this morning — not even the fact that’s Monday. Why? The elation I feel from the Vikings’ loss to the Saints in the NFC Championship last night is immeasurable. I was going to write a football-related blog — something along the lines of why professional football kickers might have the hardest job in the world — but time got the best of my morning, per usual.
Instead, I thought I would start off your week with some interesting articles I found on my TweetDeck this morning. Stay tuned tomorrow for a post about how to know when it’s time to quit your job.
- 100 Best Companies to Work for (via @CBforEmployers)
- Top 10 Job-Search Personal Branding Mistakes (via @interviewcoach)
- Five tips for turning temp work into full-time employment (via @heatherhuhman)
- Working Twice as Hard for Half the Money (via @CareerBuilderPR)
- New Year is Time to Fine-Tune Your Job-Hunting Strategies (via@BriteTab)
- Your 5 Step Recipe for a Memorable Job Search Message (via @kristid)