It’s that time of year again – no, not almost time for the Super Bowl, Valentine’s Day or even St. Patrick’s Day (though I’m sure we’re looking forward to all of those events).
Fortune magazine has published their annual list of the 100 best companies to work for, citing employers with high job growth, the best benefits and pay and lowest turnover rates.
Here’s a handful of how different companies measured up in this years’ list:
Best health care benefits
- Boston Consulting Group
- Nugget Markets
- Umpqua Banks
- Whole Foods Market
Best work-life balance
- Bingham McCutchen: Average annual pay, $211,017
- Arnold & Porter: Average annual pay, $194,575
- Alston & Bird: Average annual pay, $190,135
- Shared Technologies: Average annual pay, $187,137
- Nixon Peabody: Average annual pay, $178,016
- S.C. Johnson & Son: 2% turnover
- Herman Miller: 3% turnover
- Alcon Laboratories: 3% turnover
- Cisco Systems: 4% turnover
- Southern Ohio Medical Center: 4% turnover
For Fortune’s full list of the 100 best companies, click here.